I’m not sure if I’m done with these or not. But this is what I have so far. And seeing that I am pleased enough…I am done with them-at least for tonight.
These are another version of this pair. They are different because as I mentioned when I made the ‘original pair’, the shoes I did my art work on were given to me, and I had never seen a pair of shoes like that before, and still haven’t found any since. This was my attempt at recreating them on the “vans” style of shoe. I realized that there was no way to recreate some parts of it, so this was the result. Obviously, there is a lot of room for change on these. I can change the colors, the fish, whatever you’d like, just let me know.
Also, please excuse the quality of the pictures, I had forgotten to take pictures of the shoes before giving them to their new owners, and had to take them quickly with an iPad.